Monday, August 10, 2009

Shipping is finally done!!

Shipping and shopping is finally done! Today we mostly just had inservice. I have learned alot about the students in the village and some of the characteristics of Yupik people. Everyone is very very encouraging and helpful. All day tomorrow is just inservice so my roommate and I are just resting up for all the meetings we have tomorrow. The inservice has been wonderful, the hotel has catered all of our food for us and it has been wonderful :) I couldnt ask for better new teacher inservice they are soo helpful and encouraging. My roommate and I are going to pick up our cats on Wednesday on the way to the 19 seater plane to go to Pilot Station for a day and a half then we will head to Kotlik! Then the fun begins with unpacking and storing all of our food.

No comments:

Post a Comment